Hashanah as the beginning of months, Nissan as the beginning of months to apply into the Jewish months as a mirroring method, Enoch and Elijah’s calendar along with applying Rosh Hashanah method for instance to both of them too. Don’t forget there is also a family chain clockwork method of either mirroring Gregorian or Jewish months backward, forward or 180 degrees backward or forward. There is also cutting the clock in halve, making the count of first to the sixth month cycle. The original Jewish calendar structure with Gregorian BEFORE misalignment must be used, and so as with the misalignment of the Jewish calendar. There is also an equalize method through this misalignment, if a Jewish month overlaps in both Gregorian months, both Gregorian months are connected with the same identity.
So what is the basis of this that determines Tammuz; the fourth month as the green figs month? This is one of the most important question in this research, yet the most confusing part to figure out. However, the Gregorian calendar is out of the picture.
The 24 Clock Methods – see the list here:
- Without delay without Adar II (applicable for 2015-2016)
- Without Adar II with delay (applicable for 2015-2016)
- Without delay with Adar II (applicable for 2015-2016)
- With delay with Adar II called twice delay (applicable for 2015-2016)
- Jewish Rosh Hashanah as the beginning of months
- Enoch Rosh Hashanah as the beginning of months
- Elijah’s Rosh Hashanah as the beginning of months
- Jewish Nissan as the beginning of months apply for mirroring